Gold Swiss 20 Francs are deemed throughout Europe as a collector’s coin for its representation of history, with its induction in the late 19th century. These gold pieces add value with their classic design and fractional weight and will be sure to add diversity to your portfolio.
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Purity of 0.900 fine.
- Obverse: Designed by Fritz Landry depicting an allegorical female figure (Helvetia) as the national symbol of Switzerland.
- Reverse: Depicts an adaptation of the Swiss shield surrounded by oak leaves with its face value and date.
- Minted at the Bern Mint from 1897-1935 and again in 1947 & 1949.
- Dates will be of our choice, depending on available inventory.
- Coins will be in Average Circulated condition or better
Add some Gold Swiss 20 Francs coins to your cart today and grow your portfolio!