Last modified: 7.24.23
Bullion Express (“BE”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information that we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit bullionexpress.com (our “Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information that we collect on the Website (including any email, text, or other electronic messages between you and the Website).
Children Under The Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, or telephone number (“personal information“)
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering a new account to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting reviews or other material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and attachments) if you contact us, including in response to identification-verification requests.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of purchases that you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. And we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with products, services, or information that you request from us.
- To fulfill, bill, and deliver your product orders.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell your personal information.
- To our affiliates.
- To service providers such as shipping vendors whom we use to fulfill your orders and otherwise support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of BE’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by BE about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of BE, our customers, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit-risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Your State Privacy Rights
State consumer privacy laws may provide their residents with additional rights regarding our use of their personal information.
If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and the California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”) require us to disclose the following information with respect to our collection, use and disclosure of personal information. BE does not sell your personal information. We may share your information with our parent or subsidiaries as described in this policy. BE collects and utilizes your information for the business purposes described in this policy.
We incorporate commercially reasonable safeguards to help protect and secure your personal information. However, no data transmission over the Internet, mobile networks, wireless transmission, or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our Website, and you provide us with your information at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.