The 1 oz Canada Gold Maple Leaf has appealed to both investors and collectors alike for its beauty and purity since its introduction in 1979 composed of .999 fine gold. This listing is for years following 1982, when they were composed of .9999 fine gold purity.
- 1 troy oz of .9999 fine gold.
- Will arrive in protective packaging in uncirculated condition.
- Obverse design – Queen Elizabeth II’s profile, as well as the year and $50 face value.
- Reverse design – Single maple leaf depiction as well as the weight and purity.
- Minted and guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
The dates will be for coins dated 1983-later and will be our choice determined by current inventory levels and may or may not vary. They may also include special edition privy-marked issues or the 2008 – 2010 Olympics releases.
In 2015 The Royal Canadian Mint began to produce their Maple Leaf coins featuring a higher level of security. Each coin features a textured maple leaf security privy mark and is visible only under magnification. Etched within the security mark are the two digits signifying the coin’s production year.
Add a Gold Maple Leaf to your cart today!