The British Gold Sovereign has been minted since 1817 and have worldwide popularity and recognition which make them a great way to diversify any investor’s portfolio.
- Contains 0.2354 oz actual Gold weight
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in tubes. Lesser quantities will be in protective packaging. Dates will be of our choosing and determined by current inventory levels
- All coins will be in Average Circulated condition or better
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of the reigning monarch at the time the coin was struck
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci
- Minted at The Royal Mint as well as other British commonwealth mints
With their fractional gold weights and distinctive design, British Gold Sovereigns have always been a popular and cost-effective way to add diversity to an investment portfolio. Add these historic coins to your cart today!
The monarch reign and year may or may not vary depending on current product inventory levels.