The 1 oz Silver American Eagle continues to be top choice amongst investors and collectors alike because of its classic and iconic design. Each Proof Silver American Eagle will come shipped in original government packaging which includes an official US Mint Certificate of Authenticity, US Mint collector’s box, and each proof coin will be encapsulated. In 1986 the United States Mint began striking the modern American Silver Eagle coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This coin is packaged in a U.S. Mint issued box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features a design of Lady Liberty by Adolph A. Weinman that shows her wrapped in an American flag and walking gracefully as the sun rises.
- Type 1 reverse, used from 1986-2021, displays a majestic eagle underneath 13 small stars that represent the original colonies. The Type 2 reverse, first introduced in 2021, shows an eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch to add to its nest.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
- Made by the U.S. Mint.
This iconic series is one of the most popular Silver bullion products in history. Grow your stack and add a Proof 1 oz Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
*Coins may or may not vary by date and type according to current inventory levels.
*Due to aging of some coins, some are prone to toning and tarnishing.