Even with their high popularity around the world, the Silver American Eagle coins will not always be found in near mint condition. With over 40 million produced, coins with blemishes will always be prevalent in circulated and mishandled coins.
Take advantage of these Silver Eagles offered at much lower premiums and add weight to your stack!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features a design of Lady Liberty by Adolph A. Weinman that shows her wrapped in an American flag and walking gracefully as the sun rises.
- Type 1 reverse, used from 1986-2021, displays a majestic eagle underneath 13 small stars that represent the original colonies. The Type 2 reverse, first introduced in 2021, shows an eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch to add to its nest.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
- Minted by the U.S. Mint.
The Silver American Eagle coins offered in this listing will come with blemishes. Conditions of blemished coins include, but are not limited to rim dings, damage, milk spots, toning, scratches, polishing, gilded and colorization. The dates on these will be of our choosing depending on the inventory on hand.