- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver
- Multiples of 25 are packaged in tubes all other quantities come in protective plastic packaging.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value and year date.
- Reverse: Features a large, single maple leaf along with the weight and .9999 Silver fine purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian Government.
The 1 oz Canada Silver Maple Leaf is popular for investors and collectors worldwide. Add this 1 oz Silver Coin to your cart today!
Silver Maple Leaf Facts
The Silver Maple Leaf, as well as many of the Royal Canadian Mint products, are known for having high Silver content of .9999 fine Silver. Because of its composition and classic Canadian Maple Leaf design, these coins are highly attractive. Since their induction in 1988, there have been many different commemorative designs, but the Canadian Maple Leaf has always stayed the main focus. The maple leaf design has also been used as a distinctive privy mark on many other series provided by the Royal Canadian Mint.
In 2015, the Royal Canadian Mint introduced its Bullion DNA Program which offers the highest security feature on the market for any coin. This feature is a textured maple leaf security privy mark. Micro-engraved within the maple leaf security mark are the two digits indicating the coin’s production year, visible only under magnification. Each micro-engraving is encoded, scanned, and recorded at the mint for future authentication, giving each coin their unique Bullion DNA.