South Africa began producing gold bullion as investment pieces with other countries producing investment grade coins. Their simple, unchanged design is recognized and valued around the world. The fractional Gold Krugerrands share the same distinct design as their 1 oz coin.
- Contains 1/10 troy oz of Gold.
- .9167 fine gold (22k)
- Coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts Paul Kruger’s, South Africa’s president along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Displays a Springbok antelope, the nation’s animal, along with the year of minting and Gold weight.
- Minted by the South African Mint.
Gold Krugerrands have been popular worldwide since their introduction in 1967. Add a 1/10 oz Gold Krugerrand to your cart today!