The timeless American Gold Eagle coin is directly inspired by Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ iconic 1907 Gold Double Eagle design, featuring Lady Liberty prominently on the obverse. She graces the coin with a torch held high in her right hand and olive branch in her left, with the words “Liberty” and year of minting encircling her flowing figure. The all-new 2023 1⁄10 oz. Gold American Eagle blends enduring design, long-standing value, and modern security upgrades.
- Contains 1/10 oz. of gold.
- Lady Liberty inspires on the obverse with her torch held high and olive branch in hand. Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ timeless 1905 artwork makes her look ready to step off the coin.
- The reverse displays the new “Eagle Portrait” featuring the bald eagle’s sharp profile against a sunrise backdrop. Jennie Norris’ elegant design surrounds the national mottos.
- These U.S Mint-made coins may have varying dates and types based on available inventory.
- Enhanced reeding with a new notch placement for 2023, makes duplication extremely difficult.
Small traces of silver and copper are added to the molten mix, transforming the composition into hardy 22-karat gold. The result – durable .9167 gold coins that are as stunning as they are strong.
Looking for a piece of history to add to your collection? Get a 1/10 oz. Gold American Eagle coin today!