The 1 oz. Engelhard Prospector silver round stands as an iconic American classic. Minted by the prestigious Engelhard Mint from 1982-1987 in .999 fine silver, these rounds were some of the first mass-produced silver rounds marketed in the United States.
- Contains 1 troy oz of .999 fine silver.
- Rounds will arrive in protective packaging.
- Reverse: Designs are of either Large E globe or Silver Eagle logo, as well as the round’s weight inscribed beneath.
- Obverse: Depicts a prospector sifting for gold, accompanied by the inscriptions “U.S.A.”, the issuance year, and “The American Prospector.”
- Produced by the renowned Engelhard Mint.
The obverse depicts a prospector panning for gold, representing the pioneering spirit of the American West. The Engelhard name graces the reverse in either the Large E globe or Silver Eagle logo, along with the round’s weight and purity details.
As a premier name in precious metals, Engelhard rounds are respected worldwide. With the mint no longer producing bullion, these vintage Prospector rounds are increasingly difficult to find.
Add a piece of American silver history to your collection with the iconic 1 oz. Engelhard Prospector. As one of the most sought-after vintage rounds, these silver keepsakes carry intrigue and inherent value.