Inspired by Augustus Saint-Gauden’s iconic Gold Double Eagle Design, the Gold American Eagle is preferred among collector’s and investors alike. Since its induction by the U.S. Mint in 1986, it has become an iconic and timeless classic.
- Contains 1/2 troy oz actual Gold weight.
- Purity of 0.9167
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in tubes. All other quantities will ship in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famous Gold Double Eagle design, Lady Liberty walking forward holding an olive branch in one hand with a torch raised in the other.
- Reverse: The “Type 2” reverse, introduced in mid-2021, features a close-up depiction of an American Bald Eagle designed by Jennie Norris and sculpted by Renata Gordon.
- Minted by the U.S. Mint.
- Has a face value of $25 backed by the U.S. Government
Gold American Eagles are among the most popular bullion investments in world. Congress first authorized their release in 1986 and have become an instant classic with their iconic designs on all four sizes including 1/10, 1/4, 1/2, or 1 oz of fine gold. The Gold American Eagles are fully guaranteed for their metal content and purity and backed by the United States government.
Add an iconic 1/2 oz Gold American Eagle 2023 to your portfolio today!