The 1 oz American Gold Buffalo was introduced as The U.S. Mint’s first .9999 fine Gold Bullion in 2006. The design was inspired by James Earle Fraser’s acclaimed “Buffalo Nickel” released in 1913.
- 1 troy oz of .9999 fine gold.
- Will arrive in protective packaging in uncirculated condition.
- Obverse design – Inspired by James Earle Fraser’s “Buffalo Nickel”, displays the profile of an American Indian.
- Reverse design – Displays an American buffalo, inspired by “Black Diamond”, a famed bison living in New York City’s Central Park Zoo in the early 1900’s.
- Minted by the US Mint and backed by the US Government.
The dates will be our choice determined by on hand inventory and may or may not vary.