The Chalchiuhtlicue 1 oz 999 fine silver round is a beautiful and unique piece that celebrates Chalchiuhtlicue, the Aztec goddess of freshwater, lakes, rivers, springs and fertility. She is often depicted as a young woman with flowing hair and a headdress made of jade, which is the stone that her name means “precious stone of the water” in Nahuatl.
Chalchiuhtlicue was an important goddess in Aztec mythology, and she was associated with fertility, childbirth, and healing. She was also believed to control the weather and bring rain. Silver was also a sacred metal to the Aztecs, and it was used to make jewelry, ceremonial objects, and even weapons.
- 1 troy oz 999 fine silver
- Obverse depicts a rendition of the Aztec goddess of water, Chalchiuhtlicue, walking in stride with a stream of water encircling her. 1 oz 999 Ag is stamped in the field on the right side.
- Reverse depicts Chalchiuhtlicue in Aztec relief stylization.
- New uncirculated.
- Ships in protective sleeves.
- Minted by Cut Saw Mint here in the United States.
With its beautiful design and high silver content, the Chalchiuhtlicue 1 oz 999 fine silver round is a great addition to any collection. Get yours from Bullion Express today!